Thursday, July 21, 2011

Refining my argument

I apologize for posting the same point repeatedly, I have been trying to refine my argument.

If evolution is a fact then Adam didnt exist and there was no original sin. This means that we have not inherited sin from Adam and nobody is born sinful and guilty and the moral code of the Bible is false and is not based in reality, furthermore it has no basis on which to call natural human desires and imperatives sinful. It also means that Christ died for a sin that never occured, and for a sinful nature of man that is contrary to reality. The entire redemptive narrative of the Bible seeks to restore man to a state of grace from which he never fell, nor was he created in.

The moral code of the Bible is that we have all inherited original sin from a man that never existed and that we all need redemption for a sin that was never committed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment